I am an experienced translator from Seattle, WA with a degree in French to English translation, and I have lived for several years in both France and Quebec. I take pride in providing well-researched and timely translations for my clients.
In the past, I worked as an in-house translator and English pedagogical writer with Ellicom, a Canadian e-learning specialist. I now have my own business, and translate in a wide variety of topics, including agriculture, ecology and education. I work with SDL Trados Studio 2015.
Some of my more recent freelance clients include:
- SoyInfo Center, Soyfood research center, California, USA
- Sircome, Strategic consulting firm, Paris, France
- Centre de la Nature Mont St-Hilaire, Nature reserve, Quebec, Canada
- Solidarités International, Humanitarian aid organization, Paris, France
- Concordia University, Montreal, Graduate Diploma in French to English Translation
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Master’s in French Literature
- University of Puget Sound, Bachelor’s in French